elena ayllon

on Thursday, June 16, 2011




q: who are you?
I’m Elena. I was born in 1986 and grew up in Tokyo. At the moment, I live in Madrid but at the same time I’m in all the places I have already been.



q: what can you see out of your window at the moment?
I feel irresistible to contemplating my life behind windows, through a crystal, just like with my camera. Life seems more beautiful when I look through my camera.



q: your favourite thing about growing up in the 90s?
I would have preferred living in the 1700s in the Caribbean and being a pirate.



q: you say your camera is your lover. what else do you love?
My camera is my life mate, it comes along with me in each journey.
I like snow and hot chocolates in winter, and road trips and sunflowers in summer. I like freethinkers all year.



q: any webpage you'd like to plug?
I admire Elena Kali’s underwater photography:



Her flickr.

Leave your comment