janis ganga

on Thursday, June 2, 2011

Le photographe français Janis Ganga's portfolio is grungy on the outside, sweet on the inside.






q: who are you?
I'm Janis, I'm from a small town in south of France and I'm a student so except my psychology degree my main occupations are getting drunk and taking photos.





q: which languages can you speak? have you ever had a dream in a language other than your native tongue?
Well french is my native language but i'm "fluent" in english as I was living in London for a bit and after a few month of not talking french at all, except on the phone with my parents, I was actually dreaming and thinking in english. It was pretty weird to be honest!





q: what album have you got on repeat at the moment?
The Nuggets compilation vol.II ! It's a compilation of the best garage rock bands from the 60's. There's like 120 songs but i think i like them all.





q: if you were an animal, what would you be?
Definitely a cat, i'm a cat person ! 





q: any websites you want to plug?
My friend Kim : www.flickr.com/photos/kiminchul/ 
He is really talented and he has great taste, you should definitely check his flickr out !







Her flickr and tumblr.

Leave your comment