michela heim

on Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Michela Heim's images are as soft and sweet as a pot of tea on a Sunday morning - curled up beside the fire that is her dazzling head of red hair.



q: first things first, who are you?
I am half Swedish and half Hungarian, I enjoy photography, art and cats. I am currently based in Oslo, Norway. I live here with my boyfriend and artist Oscar Hagbard, we are both students at the moment and I enjoy baking a lot, too.





q: what does your name mean?
I'm not sure. I think it is pretty rare. And French. When my mother was expecting me, she met a little girl called Michela, she fell in love with her name and decided to name me that if I was a girl. And I was!



q: what is beauty?
Genuine kindness. Taking care of each other, show love and appreciation.






q:is photography your favourite mode of expression?
It definitely is, but I enjoy film and music a lot too. I have no idea how to play any instruments though, but I am planning on making a film project soon.




q: any webpages you've got your eye on?
Recently I discovered megamagro.com, I love love love Booooooom of course, Jeff is amazing!   and me and Anett Holmvik have a blog called http://www.photo-boots.com where we share inspirational conceptual photographers and artists. Check it out!



Her flickr.

Leave your comment